Jewelry care & Warranty
Our fine jewelry pieces are crafted to last a lifetime, however with normal everyday wear proper care is required to keep your jewelry looking good. Here are some basic jewelry care tips to direct you on how to take proper care of your jewelry.
- Remove Jewelry During Strenuous Tasks and Contact Sports, When performing rough manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup, Cosmetic products, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage gemstones and jewelry. Putting jewelry on after applying these materials will limit exposure to jewelry and any potential damage.
- Do not Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools, Spas and Thermal Springs, Chlorinated water and mineral thermal water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. Please take care of your precious jewelry and remove it before entering the pool or spa.
- Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap and lotion can build up residue, that will over time cause diamonds and gemstones to appear cloudy and lose their shine.
- Polish gold with a jewelry polishing cloth for best results, avoid the use of tissue or paper towels can cause scratches because of fibers in these products.
- Using warm water is the best solution for cleaning your jewelry. soak your jewelry in warm water with some soap or jewelry cleaning solution for about 30 minutes.
- Prevent Your Jewelry from Tarnishing. Sometimes jewelry tarnishes when it's not worn, especially silver and gold. Store your jewelry in a special lined box to maintain the shine and luster of your jewelry.
We at Lily & Dahlia provide a 2 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Our warranty covers manufacturing faults. All damaged goods are subject to inspection before repair.
- Our warranty does not cover any cases of stolen or lost of jewelry.
- General wear and tear, misuse and tarnishing are also not covered under the warranty.
- Our warranty does not cover center stones valued over 500$
- For resizing and repairing information please refer to our returns and exchanges policy.